Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Re BE Inspired Challenge #52 Week 2

Ready for more inspiration?


And don't forget we will select ONE winner to not only win TWO stamp sets, but that person will also get to Guest Design for a future BE Inspired Challenge! 


Chrissie here! I used the flower from Awesome Blossom because it reminded me of the flower in the picture! I created a watercolor background and added a sweet sentiment from Tri-Me!



Hey it's N@ Ali ; ) I was inspired by the very white picture and chose to go ultra CAS, the green "line" became a hanging line. I used Nap Time for the onesie and Baby Talk for the sentiment.


Hiya!! Dana here!! To me the flower is exploding, so i took my inspiration from that and pulled out Bubbling Over to make love card!!!


Hey there it's Tracy!  I got my inspiration from the movement in the photo.  I used the Birds of A Feather set for the "flower explosions" and Speak Easy for the sentiment.


Hello, Sabine here. Here is my super easy cas card for this challenge. I stamped the sentiment from Speak Easy in the corner and I was inspired by the 'explosion'.




No comments:

Post a Comment